Skip to content

Working notes on AI systems and the software under them.

Language models, agents and the protocols wiring them to real tools. Linux, Python and the tooling underneath. Written up as I learn it, one post at a time.

EngineeringFeatured

Feb 24, 2025

Part 2 of 3 · The Model Context Protocol

Docker's Dynamic MCP and the Context Window Problem

Fifty tool definitions crammed into the context window costs tokens, degrades reasoning, and risks hallucinations. Docker's containerized MCP Gateway and dynamic discovery flip the model.

45 min read

Kushan Manahara

Machine Learning Engineer · personal engineering publication

articles
47
topics
7
reposts
0

Most viewed articles

What people actually read this year.

View allView all

Latest writing

Filter by what you came for.

View allView all

Topics

Things I keep coming back to.

All topicsAll topics

Join the mailing list

One email when a post goes out. No digests, no drip sequence, no sponsors.

  • 01New posts, and corrections to old ones
  • 02The occasional note on something I got wrong

Join the technical mailing list. Free updates, unsubscribe in one click.