Opening the archive
Everything published here so far. Filter by topic, or sort by what gets read most.
I share a 2 TB external SSD between everyday project files and macOS backups. When Time Machine crossed 700 GB with no sign of slowing down, I needed a way to set a hard boundary. Here is how APFS containers, tmutil, and macOS permissions work together to cap it.
The consolidation under open standards settled the protocol question. MCP solves tool access; A2A solves agent collaboration. Here is how they stack in production.
A standard way to hand a model your files, your tools, and your prompts, without custom glue code holding it all together.
There are not enough GPUs to go around, so the company behind ChatGPT is looking at making the hardware itself.
I started on Windows 10 and 11 and thought I had everything I needed. Then the projects got complex enough to show me otherwise.
From llama.cpp and TensorRT to low-latency game engines, modern C++ remains the undisputed champion of bare-metal control and zero-cost abstractions.
746 views
728 views
684 views
356 views